MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - IronMan's Log

Thread: IronMan's Log
View Single Post

Old 04-08-2008, 09:10 AM   #159 (permalink)
Judoka
Super Heavyweight

Judoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
what amount of weight is good to cut before any event that will have the least impact in your performance? im about 173 right now and with diet and exercise i should get down to a solid 165 could i possibly drop the 10 pounds to fight at 155?
I am sure Ironman will give you more but i will outline a few pointers here for you.

I suggest you do some trial weight cuts and see for yourself. We can't be sure if you can drop the extra 10 pounds because we don't know what your body is like etc.

I suggest you do trial weight cuts and find how you feel and how you went and also what did you feel most comfortable at.

Judoka is offline   Reply With Quote