MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking News: Fedor to fight Sylvia!

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2008, 04:29 PM   #26 (permalink)
Fedor>all
Banned

Fedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadfan View Post
I actually dont care who wins (voted Tim out of excitement), but in hopes to keep your name, i'll root Fedor too. but no decisions please!
Thanks lol. Honestly, even if Fedor loses it won't change my thoughts on him as the greatest of all time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
I agree, I think Fedor will win by decision. I don't think he will stand and strike with Tim. He'll try to take Tim down control him and look for a sub most likely.
Yeah, I see it that way as well. He's not going to dick around on the feet, he'll strike to get in range for the takedown. Tim Sylvia's submission defense is definitely lackluster, but he is pretty good at scrambling for his size. I just think Fedor's going to be able to control him from inside the guard, deal some damage to the body, then look for a submission of sorts.

The fight will repeatedly stood-up, only for Fedor to resume taking Tim down, and wearing him out for however many rounds it is for.
Fedor>all is offline   Reply With Quote