MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking News: Fedor to fight Sylvia!

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2008, 06:48 PM   #128 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauly_j View Post
Do you have a thing where you go for fighters no one else likes to look cool? You know like when people like bad music to seem individual?

Just I can't actually see how someone could be fans of Sherk AND Jardine. I could maybe understand if someone liked one bad fighter, but not two. Then again you do like Arona, so maybe men lying on top of eachother doing little for 15 minutes turns you on.

On a serious note, I like Arona. But he's boring as hell sometimes.
You have a ******* avatar of Phil Baroni yet you're saying Sherk and Jardine are bad fighters? Jardine and Sherk are actually A Level fighters, are are ranked in the top 10 in their weightclasses in the WORLD. They are great fighters, not bad fighters. Phil Baroni is a bad fighter.

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote