MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Will anybody be rooting for Tim against Fedor?

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2008, 12:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fedor>all
Banned

Fedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World Renown
The big appeal to Fedor to a lot of people, including myself, is that he's the embodiment of a living legend. We wander around in a society riddled with myths of great heroes or warriors, and finally, we have concrete proof that a real one, indeed, lives among us.

I'm not talking about legends like "Big Foot", I'm talking about heroes people can look up to because they defied our expectations and set new standards for what our lives can be.

People naturally hate success, but I don't see how anyone can desire Fedor's legacy to end when he's nothing but class, skill and mystery.

On that note, I have nothing against Tim Sylvia. If anyone remembers, I started a Tim Sylvia love and appreciation thread about six months ago, only to receive ample negative rep and "poopy pants" comments, alongside some agreed support.

Last edited by Fedor>all : 04-09-2008 at 12:40 AM.
Fedor>all is offline   Reply With Quote