MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA Club in Kansas City, MO

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2008, 12:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
MMA Club in Kansas City, MO

Forgive me if this is the wrong forum for this but I am new here. I am looking to form an MMA club near where I live. A place where we can train and evolve our fighting styles in a friendly yet analytical environment. No experience necessary just a desire to practice these disciplines. I bring to the table a unique perspective, an exhaustive knowledge of tactical combat, and years of martial arts. Most notably: judo, tae kwon do, kenpo, kickboxing, wrestling, and jujitsu. If you're interested send me a PM or if you already know of such a place let me know.

Thanks for your time.