MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sylvia vs. Fedor, Are You Serious?

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2008, 03:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sinister
Bantamweight

Sinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by evzbc View Post
I meant Fedor's last fight seemed like a circus style event...Not that it wasn't entertaining, just it would be better if he fought the best.

Am I happy he's fighting someone supposedly in the Top 10 heavyweights? Yes.

But that's bs, he should be fighting #2...then #3.

This is where that MMA ranking system (WAMMA) would be nice.

Maybe it was once I saw that episode of Blind Date with Tim Sylvia that realllly turned me off him. Can't blame him trying to get some...at least that clears my thoughts on him being ... Just kidding
Oh yes the wonders of that potential crew and their thoughts sounds great, Bill Goldberg having a say is reason enough to believe the WAMMA rankings would be shit.

Tim is #3 or or #4 in the rankings for HW's easily. I think you should take a second look at Fedor's past 3 years and look at the opponents he's faced and be great full he's fighting someone like Sylvia, weather you like him or not.

This Time ... Break It!

FFL Season 3: 11th Place
Quinton Jackson vs. TBA
Gesias Calvancante vs. TBA
Fabricio Werdum vs. TBA
Thales Leites vs. Anderson Silva

Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote