MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sylvia vs. Fedor, Are You Serious?

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2008, 06:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
Shamrock-Ortiz
Middleweight

Shamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evzbc View Post
Sigh.

This fight saddens me. I'm sorry but I have never and will never be a fan of Big Tim.

The UFC champs have to fight the best of the best, fight after fight...and Fedor is fighting circus style fights while maintaining his #1 ranking.

The fact that he was doing the posing with Randy doing staredowns for a photo shoot is just a kick in the balls to him...Randy obviously doesn't have much time left in his career, so it's a diss in my books.

Randy has lost some respect along the way doing what he believes, which I respect in a way...but he got screwed.
So you just expect Fedor to wait and not fight anyone until Randy gets his shit sorted out? F that. How silly.

Fedor vs. Josh Barnett
Fedor vs. Randy Couture
Fedor vs. Tim Sylvia - DEMOLISHED
Fedor vs. Andrei Arlovski - DEMOLISHED

hmmmmm, i wonder how many become reality..

Shamrock-Ortiz is offline   Reply With Quote