MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Funniest Knockout Ever?

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2006, 03:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Grotty
Featherweight

Grotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo the Clown
What do you guy's think are some of the funniest knockouts in UFC history?

Here are some of my favorites.

-Sammy Morgan getting slammed on his head and his legs and fingers going stiff with his eyes and mouth wide open. Then he catches three elbows for good meassure. When he woke up do you think he started crying and saying "I didn't make it".

-Travis Lutter's one punch knockout of Marvin Eastman. The way that punch just connected and Eastman just collapsed had me in tears.

-Petey Williams face kick on Mark "The Hammer" Coleman. The look on Coleman is priceless.

-Tank Abbott knocking out and than mocking John Matua as he lays there with his arms and legs stiff in the air. I became an instant Tank fan after watching that fight.

So what are some of your favorites?

Pogo
How the hell is someone getting knocked out funny?, have you any idea how dangerous fighting is?
Glover Texiera
Cub Swanson
Kim Dong - Hyun.
Grotty is offline   Reply With Quote