MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - DREAM.2: MIDDLE WEIGHT GRANDPRIX 2008 1st Round Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-10-2008, 04:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
plazzman
-I came|I saw|I failed-

plazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveTrade View Post
I really hope Misaki joins this tourny.

Misaki has got to be, without the slightest doubt in my mind, the fighter that I hate the most. The way he was being so disrespectful to Akiyama when Akiyama was completely pounding him before that illegal soccer kick is just childish. Even after being so disrespected, Akiyama was still classy to the end.

I really hope Misaki joins this tournament and gets embarrassed by Akiyama.

Also, I really hope the Donger DongBars his way into the finals.

Akiyama and Dong in the finals!~~~ ^^ I wish..

I pick Akiyama to win the whole Grand Prix.
I also pick Akiyama, as usual, BUT, as much of a prick Misaki is, I love his fighting style lately, its very exciting and his stand up has really improved, so it would be fun to have him in the tourny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone View Post
I like Akiyama in this GP. I see Kang vs Akiyama 2 happening in the finals.

I wouldn't mind a Tamura vs Kang match, actually. Kiyoshi's always been underrated. Kang's a really solid fighter, and I think those 2 could put on one fun fight. Of course, I think Kang wins it.

It's not going to happen, but Funaki winning this whole thing would rule.
That is true, I always felt Tamura has been a bit underrated, his stand up pretty good actually, but his downfall is his ground game and age.

If Funaki was to win this, Bas would definitely have to come out of retirement.
plazzman is offline   Reply With Quote