MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - DREAM.2: MIDDLE WEIGHT GRANDPRIX 2008 1st Round Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-11-2008, 06:34 AM   #15 (permalink)
+Shogun+
Bantamweight

+Shogun+ is a jewel in the rough+Shogun+ is a jewel in the rough+Shogun+ is a jewel in the rough+Shogun+ is a jewel in the rough+Shogun+ is a jewel in the rough+Shogun+ is a jewel in the rough+Shogun+ is a jewel in the rough+Shogun+ is a jewel in the rough+Shogun+ is a jewel in the rough+Shogun+ is a jewel in the rough+Shogun+ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjd7 View Post
Akiyama was giving Misaki the business for most of that fight The Negation I don't think you can argue that. Also beating Tamura at this point really doesn't mean all that much. I mean it's kinda like if Frank Shamrock and Saku fought now to determine who was better in 1999.

I think Akiyama is taking this tournament because his stand up is very good and his judo is very good. However I think Jacare could upset anyone in this tournament. I think Jacare could beat Akiyama and Kang if he has the right gameplan and since he's been training at Xtreme Couture I wonder if Randy will be out there cornering him?
I agree. Jacare has the potential to beat anyone, his BJJ is sick and his striking is improving. One of my favorite MMA up-and-comers. I'm taking him to win the tournament.
+Shogun+ is offline   Reply With Quote