MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Randy Weighs in on Sylvia vs. Fedor

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2008, 02:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
mawrestler125
Flyweight

mawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the roughmawrestler125 is a jewel in the rough
Sylvia is a bad match up for Fedor.

The same problem nog had, is going to be the same problem fedor has. How is Fedor going to bring the fight to the ground. From what I have seen in his fights, he mostly uses his upper body to control his opponent. Thats going to be pretty difficult against a guy like Sylvia. So the question is, will he stand and can he outstrike him. Fedor has better standup, but he doesn't have the same reach.

That being said, fedor is god, so I know where my money will be lying on the table.

PS. I hate sylvia and am not excited for this fight, because Sylvia can make the most exciting fighters boring as hell. Except Randy.
mawrestler125 is offline   Reply With Quote