MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA Club in Kansas City, MO

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2008, 08:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
I am trying to form one closer to home than those gyms and - much to my dismay - most of the mma gyms in KC are completey craptacular. Mostly guys trying to cash in on the mma boom so to speak. I want to make something seperate for all that. Not worried about making money with it. It's more about making fighters than anything else.

As for my jiujitsu it is of the brazilian variety.