MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA Club in Kansas City, MO

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2008, 12:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
wallysworld191
Bantamweight

wallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
I am trying to form one closer to home than those gyms and - much to my dismay - most of the mma gyms in KC are completey craptacular. Mostly guys trying to cash in on the mma boom so to speak. I want to make something seperate for all that. Not worried about making money with it. It's more about making fighters than anything else.

As for my jiujitsu it is of the brazilian variety.
exactly why i moved away from kc, some terrible training there. mostly bar fighters really.

and from my experience most of the real gyms around the world, had very little to do with money when they opened. gym i train with now, had zero money to start, people just kinda put there stuff together and got a building to hold it in.

Enjoy a choke!
wallysworld191 is offline   Reply With Quote