MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your Controversial Fights?

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2008, 08:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
snakerattle79
Banned

snakerattle79 Is among the most hated on the net.snakerattle79 Is among the most hated on the net.snakerattle79 Is among the most hated on the net.snakerattle79 Is among the most hated on the net.snakerattle79 Is among the most hated on the net.snakerattle79 Is among the most hated on the net.snakerattle79 Is among the most hated on the net.snakerattle79 Is among the most hated on the net.snakerattle79 Is among the most hated on the net.snakerattle79 Is among the most hated on the net.snakerattle79 Is among the most hated on the net.
Your Controversial Fights?

what are your controversial fights?..i have watched the Nogueira vs Rodriguez fight. Im not a Ricco Rodriguez fan and I'm more of a Big Nog fan but i really don't think Big Nog deserve that win, this is areas that the MMA orgs and the Sanctioning bodies should study and will correct, as a Growing Sport like the MMA, it can impede the Growth of a sport with this Unjust judges decisions
snakerattle79 is offline   Reply With Quote