MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jacare Souza

Thread: Jacare Souza
View Single Post

Old 04-14-2008, 12:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
silvawand
The Axe Murderer

silvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura about
I had heard Jacare was unreal on the ground, but I hadn't actually taken the time to watch him fight.

Thanks for those videos I watched everyone of them, I may have just become an instant fan.

I would NOT want to be mounted by that dude. And he's only what, like 24 years old? Insane.

The only thing I'm curious about is his striking? Can he hang with an opponent whose got great striking and TDD/ground game (like Denis Kang)? I'm just curious because I never really saw him show much stand up, and I think that Kang would be able to keep it standing, and even if it went to the ground avoid Jacares onslaught.

I want Almeida vs Jacare.
silvawand is offline   Reply With Quote