MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2008, 10:44 PM   #37 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon 4-14 ran 5 miles. trying to make up this week for only 4 workouts and one red wine abuse night.
Tue ran 5.5 miles, leg press 170 lb, hip abductor/adductor 110/110 lb., leg curl 80/70 lb. I haven't done any nautilus for months. I didn't do any free weights b/c that part of the gym was full of meat-beater dumbasses.
Wed ran 6 miles. I am very encouraged by my distance lately b/c I haven't had to sacrifice much speed for distance yet. Unfortunately I seem to be taking the week off tkd b/c I have to ice my ankle and shins a lot when I get home, also my teacher is having one-step (kind of like ippons) mania again and I'm so f*cking sick of those. (tkd has 100s of them and at least half are similar but not identical, they're very time-consuming and a big pain in the ass).
thur:ran 5 miles attempting to keep speed under a 10-min mile, 15 min. stairmaster. left calf hurts i am icing it
fri: ran 5.25 miles, speed bag. terrible shin splints now

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 04-18-2008 at 10:45 PM. Reason: tue. workout, wed workout,thur, fri workout
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote