MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your Controversial Fights?

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2008, 10:41 AM   #19 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcemanCometh View Post
I gotta throw out Rampage vs. Lindland and Wandi vs. Hunt...
I forgot about Wandy vs. Hunt. Mark had his moments in that fight but no way did he win! If I remember correctly, Wanderlei was throwing punches from top position in the majority of that fight.

Since were on the topic of bad decisions I'm going with Stephan Bonnar vs. Keith Jardine. Blatantly bad decision on the judges part.

Edit: Another one I wanted to throw in there is Alex Stiebling vs Akira Shoji. The only time Shoji was in this fight was when he threw that one punch that knocked Stiebling on his ass. He got top position but then Stiebling was able to reserve it and put a submission on Shoji. Shoji waited out the clock. Third rd it looked like Stiebling was in control of the stand-up. But for some reason two of the judges gave the decision to Shoji.

Last edited by Bonnar426 : 04-15-2008 at 10:47 AM.
Bonnar426 is offline   Reply With Quote