MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Possible Cro Cop vs. Emelianenko 2

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2008, 12:45 PM   #17 (permalink)
bbjd7
Banned

bbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone View Post
Fedor has excellent sub defense, though. Nogueira was attempting subs at a rapid pace against him in their first fight, and Fedor always got out of them, with ease, too. Rogerio would get smashed, worse than his brother. He'd be taken down at will, and fed missiles.

I like Rogerio Nog a lot, and sort of feel he has more talent than his brother, but 205 is his home.
I'm probably off but I think that the guys with the best chance of beating Fedor are either very large men with submission skills or Smaller guys with submission skills. Fedor had trouble with speed in the past when Randleman shot in on him and slammed him before he could really react.
bbjd7 is offline   Reply With Quote