Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Kendall Grove Vs. Ed Herman June 24th

6K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  adminmma 
#1 ·
Place your Bets?

#4 ·
Ed's not the favorite because Kalib was originally the favorite and Kendall made him quit. It's based on where they were picked in the initial draft, no how good they actually are.

My points are on Ed

#10 ·
robofish said:
i thought ed won that fight .bisbing is a animal.
The wife agrees with the Ed comment. But, though i think Ed came with some serius game, Kendall was able to handle it, had time not ran out i think Ed would have tapped on that choke.

Bisbing is a smart fighter, hes dangerous!

#11 ·
Ed Herman is lazy. Thats why the judges decided to give the contract to some one who is more capable of working his a-- off, like Kendall. But once Kendall gets into the UFC he will get beaten up. I can just picture it now. He doesn't have what it takes to be in the UFC. Looking back at this fight, neither were capable at entering the UFC.

#13 · (Edited)
Bummer

Sorry if it got spoiled for you , but seeing the fight even after allready knowing will more than make up for it! Were we watching the same fight Rush? Im with you on Herman he can be lazy and i was surprised that anyone would come out of the Quest camp with such poor Cardio. But Kendall has what it takes to be a MMA fighter , Good Ground skills , decent Stand-up , One hell of a reach and most important -Heart- He earned the contract and did so in a match where he was a massive underdog (on most sport-bets) So Congrats 2 Kendall , im a fan!

#15 ·
People are talking about ed being sloppy, but Kendall didn't have the strength or the will to submit ed. They'll both be in the UFC, only ed can improve more because he's training with Quest.

Kendall definitely had better cardio, but Ed was too strong for him to submit and when you let a fighter escape 4 or 5 submission attempts then you don't deserve to win.

It was a great fight and, even though I would have given it to ed, Kendall is a good winner.

#16 ·
IronMan said:
People are talking about ed being sloppy, but Kendall didn't have the strength or the will to submit ed. They'll both be in the UFC, only ed can improve more because he's training with Quest.

Kendall definitely had better cardio, but Ed was too strong for him to submit and when you let a fighter escape 4 or 5 submission attempts then you don't deserve to win.

It was a great fight and, even though I would have given it to ed, Kendall is a good winner.

No doubt, Kendall couldnt finish. No doubt Ed couldnt finish. But like any match, its cat and mouse until someone gets caught in the trap, and it looked like Kendall had Ed until Ed was saved by the bell.
Now had there been 30 more seconds, would we have a clear victor?

What i found was that kendall chose to break his submissions either because they werent working as planned or.... Now Ed on the other hand, i noticed he wasnt breaking his holds but rather Kendall was escaping them.

At the end of the day, was a great match. I think Ed has improved greatly, but i think Kendall is a smarter fighter. I think we will see them fight again. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.