MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Villasenor to replace Ninja!

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2008, 03:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
_RIVAL_
-NOW YOU SLEEP-

_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone View Post
The main reason why I wouldn't pick Ninja against Baroni is that he slugs with guys he shouldn't be slugging with. Could he beat Baroni? of course, but Ninja, in the past, has shown that he wants to scrap, and well, he'd get brutally KO'ed if he did that with Baroni, regardless of how craptastic Phil Baroni is nowadays.
So for the record in your opinion Baroni is crapistic and Villasenior is solid?* I'll respect the fact that opinions vary and that mine substantially varys from yours.* I see Baroni and Villasenior on the same lucky punch plateu.* Hate to say it but I see the New York jackass pulling this one off.* And hey he needs a win after the gruesome loss to Frank Shamrock.* That of which I still from time to time rewatch.
_RIVAL_ is offline   Reply With Quote