MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jacare vs. Trigg

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2008, 02:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
rufio.e0
Bantamweight

rufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enough
Wow this card looks awesome (if the rumormill is true). Kang's first fight in 2008 against Mousasi (whom I'd never heard of prior to this but he's sitting on an awful pretty record).

Anyway, as for the poll... I voted for Trigg because I think he his the obvious stand-up advantage, he has plenty of experience against top-notch grapplers (Dewees, Miller, Hallman) and knows how to avoid the submissions, the question will be whether he takes down Jacare or vice-versa. I think Twinkle-toes is going to be able to setup a shot better with his striking (and therefore finish via GnP) and is less likely to be taken down by Jacare.

Although, if I had to bet on Trigg losing, I'd pick by RNC too.
rufio.e0 is offline   Reply With Quote