MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - IronMan's Log

Thread: IronMan's Log
View Single Post

Old 04-19-2008, 11:50 AM   #172 (permalink)
Stryker
MMA Fanatic

Stryker has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan View Post
Do you know where you're headed for college? If you do, then check out the gyms out there. I'm going to Fresno, CA for college, so I spent a day checking out the training scene out there and found a few places. I'm going to talk to the instructors to make sure that they're solid, but both gyms have pro guys coming out of them. (one is Pacific Martial Arts, Doug Marshall's gym, and the other is New Era Martial Arts, home to Tosh Cook and some small circuit guys; right now I'm leaning towards New Era, because of their facility)
its a possibility that i might be going to University of North Carolina at Pembroke, but thats a tiny college and when we visited the campus it was like in a desolate town haha so i don't even know how close the nearest gym is but i know they have equipment and stuff and if there are no gym near there i will workout and stuff but if i don't go there i will probably go to wake tech. community college and won't have to move, so i will be able to work, go to school, and still take bjj and maybe muay thai at crossfit
Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote