MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Most Anticipated Rematch of 2007??

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2006, 02:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Spit206Fire
Bantamweight

Spit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A Hug
Well TECHNIQUALLY(sp?) Fedor vs Mirko won't happen in 2007.

The fight is supposed to happen right before 2007, actually hours before 2007.

lol, but ya i know what ya mean thats the fight i wanna see, i think Mirko's become a monster like fedor himself.

I mean his ground game isn't even as close as good but...maybe kick....wow lol that things a a nuke on its own.

But i do think that Penn vs Hughes will be the best fight on that list. But i think all hughes has to do is really just weight the storm with penn.
That is if he's still champ mind you, but if we weight till the 3-5th round and has been being successfull with not taken to much damage from penn.

Unless penn acctually decides to train hard.
What is it that is going to be on your mind when you're on your death bed? Will it be the tedious years of 9 to 5, or the memory of some great acheivement. Maybe a moment you stood in glory to the applause of millions.
-Evan Tanner
Spit206Fire is offline   Reply With Quote