MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GTA 4 Gets 10/10 - IGN

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2008, 05:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
Fedor>all
Banned

Fedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
jeez too bad you don't live round here i have been struggling to find some good workers to hire lol
Cambridge sucks for finding work man, I'm always stressing out after university ends because of the impossibility of finding a solid job that won't screw with my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpaw447 View Post
I'm getting the PS3 Version. The only thing stopping me from getting it for the 360 is that the GTA series started out on the Playstation consoles and the game feels morre true to the PS controller
That's kind of a silly reason to get it for the PS3 (if you have a 360) don't you think? I mean, the 360's getting exclusive downloadable content in the fall, and the controllers really aren't all that different. I'm not a 360 fanboy BTW, I own a PS3.

I can't wait to play the game online, looks incredibly fun.
Fedor>all is offline   Reply With Quote