MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GTA 4 Gets 10/10 - IGN

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2008, 05:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
southpaw447
Banned

southpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedor>all View Post
Cambridge sucks for finding work man, I'm always stressing out after university ends because of the impossibility of finding a solid job that won't screw with my life.

That's kind of a silly reason to get it for the PS3 (if you have a 360) don't you think? I mean, the 360's getting exclusive downloadable content in the fall, and the controllers really aren't all that different. I'm not a 360 fanboy BTW, I own a PS3.

I can't wait to play the game online, looks incredibly fun.
Well it's not really I've only played GTA on PS consoles. I tried playing San Andreas on the original x-box and it didn't feel right.

PS3 is also getting content but they haven't determined when. And Online MP is free.

I also have both systems.

But I could be wrong. GTA4 may have a completely different control scheme compared to the previous titles
southpaw447 is offline   Reply With Quote