MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which MMA games do you have?

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2008, 10:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
B-Real
Let's Bang.

B-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullcontact View Post
I havent seen any MMA vidoes games in my country unfortunately since it has become mainstream at all yet...

Except I just saw UFC THROWDOWN for sale in a local video game shop. Since you have it, could you tell me if its worth buying?
It's probably not worth buying. Pride FC is worth buying, the others you can kind of do with out. They're all the same and they're not very good.

The submission fighters have an advantage on the ground like the strikers do on the feet. You just need to learn how to defend against them.
B-Real is offline   Reply With Quote