MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Denis Kang

Thread: Denis Kang
View Single Post

Old 04-29-2008, 05:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
silvawand
The Axe Murderer

silvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura about
He'll be back.

I just don't get it though, I've been so disappointed with him as of late. The Misaki fight was understandable since he fought him injured, but against Akiyama and Mousasi (who are quality opponents) he came out hot and looked great, winning the fights, and then he just blew it. More so even Mousasi, gosh that was such a rookie mistake, even I know not to throw one arm in like that, he basically gift wrapped that triangle.

Really disappointed with him, especially last night. But like I said, someone just needs to give a swift kick in the head in training, he'll be back.
silvawand is offline   Reply With Quote