MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GTA 4 Gets 10/10 - IGN

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2008, 10:06 PM   #28 (permalink)
B-Real
Let's Bang.

B-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enough
I cannot wait to get the game. I'm importing it as the Australian version is censored - My brother didn't want the censored game and it's cheaper to buy it from overseas aswell.

The fighting looks a LOT better. I've spoken to a couple of people about the fighting and they're like "WTF? I just shoot them." I then thought I guess not everybody is a fight fan. I just can't wait to play it. I've even thought of getting myself a 360 and the game, I'd prefer to get a second PS3, but they cost too many dollars.
B-Real is offline   Reply With Quote