MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Damn, I'm having trouble deciding on...

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2008, 11:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fedor>all
Banned

Fedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone View Post
I don't know, but Kang, a solid BJJ guy, shouldn't be caught by bangers. Sure, you can get caught by a rapid sub, but this was not a rapid sub; Kang could've gotten out of it. I don't know, just weird. If he were caught and KO'ed, I wouldn't really mind. I mean, yeah, he got caught, fighters get caught, it happens. But to not get out of an obvious triangle attempt by a guy with little ground skills, wow.
I think you're not giving enough credit to Mousasi, who has clearly become much more than a "banger". The guy's only 22 years old and he's improving with leaps and bounds, each time he's in the ring. I think Mousasi could be the next big MW and he could very well win this tournament.

Denis looked great, but you have to give credit to Mousasi for broadening his skillset and subbing a superior grappler (on paper at least).
Fedor>all is offline   Reply With Quote