MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Damn, I'm having trouble deciding on...

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2008, 11:49 PM   #16 (permalink)
Fedor>all
Banned

Fedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone View Post
Mousasi's a banger, he likes to stand and KO fools and his ground game isn't hot shit. I never said he sucked or anything.
He's known for knocking guys out, but now his ground game is an added concern for anyone he faces. Seriously, he's not the best ground-fighter in the world, but he's definitely making much needed improvements. Calling him just a "banger" isn't really fitting anymore.

Quote:
I seriously don't see him becoming the next big MW, dude needs a lot of work and I love me some Armenian fighters. But, who knows, he's young. Still, I don't see it.
He's already got the striking, his ground game is improving, he can take a shot, he's young, and he's (now) fought and a beaten a top 10 MW. What more could you ask for in a young prospect? They're not going to be great at everything right away.

Quote:
And wow, you thought Denis looked, "great?" Like, you thought he looked great just letting dude slap on that triangle?
Denis looked great up until the triangle. He was dominating Mousasi, and even winning the stand-up before taking it to the ground. He did a poor job escaping the triangle, but aside from that I thought he looked stellar.

Last edited by Fedor>all : 04-29-2008 at 11:51 PM.
Fedor>all is offline   Reply With Quote