MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Damn, I'm having trouble deciding on...

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2008, 11:58 PM   #18 (permalink)
Fedor>all
Banned

Fedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone View Post
I can't really say he's improved on the ground. Sure, he didn't get subbed, but Kang looked pretty bad in that fight, and he pretty much let Mousasi slap on that triangle.
Well, I can comfortably say he's improved on the ground.

Quote:
I just don't see him becoming the next big MW. A solid MW? Sure, but the next big MW? No, not yet.
I never said "now".

Quote:
He has some solid wins under his belt, like the Hector Lombard win (And Kang if you want to include it), but I just don't see it yet.
Those two very good wins alone provide a glimpse of his potential to be a huge force in the future.

Quote:
I thought Kang looked far from stellar. I'd say that he looked pretty damn pathetic towards the end of that fight, just letting Mousasi slap on a pretty meh triangle.
Towards the end, but how can you look pathetic dominating a guy for most of the fight? Subtract the triangle, and Kang looked great.

Last edited by Fedor>all : 04-30-2008 at 12:03 AM.
Fedor>all is offline   Reply With Quote