MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Damn, I'm having trouble deciding on...

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2008, 11:01 PM   #19 (permalink)
plazzman
-I came|I saw|I failed-

plazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchable
Quote:

Denis looked great up until the triangle. He was dominating Mousasi, and even winning the stand-up before taking it to the ground. He did a poor job escaping the triangle, but aside from that I thought he looked stellar.
You're usually dead on with your analysis, but this one wreaks something fierce. Kang didn't look good one bit. He threw a one to (Uppercut + Hook which both missed), then shot in a for a take down which was alright. From there he tried for a kimura, which took him nearly 2 minutes. He finally got it in place, was in side mount but couldn't execute it, at which point Gegard freed himself and Kang stood up.

From there he tried to jump in with some shots while manuvering Gegards legs, but he made a rookie mistake and left his arm there. It took Gegard about 5-10 seconds to fully sink that triangle in, which Kang could have easily pulled out of because it wasn't tight at first. Then, we all know what happened there.
plazzman is offline   Reply With Quote