MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Murilo Bustamante to return to USA to fight

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2008, 02:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Arlovski_Fan
Lightweight
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Arlovski_Fan is on another level nowArlovski_Fan is on another level nowArlovski_Fan is on another level nowArlovski_Fan is on another level nowArlovski_Fan is on another level nowArlovski_Fan is on another level nowArlovski_Fan is on another level nowArlovski_Fan is on another level nowArlovski_Fan is on another level nowArlovski_Fan is on another level nowArlovski_Fan is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone View Post
Bustamante is one of the greatest fighters nobody talks about. Seriously, he was at his best when he was in his freakin' late 30's, which is awesome. He's still kicking ass.

Milton's also a solid fighter, who I really dig. Most will say, "Who?" Well, Milton's the guy who taught Nog and other BTT members the Anaconda Choke. That's how swank he is.
I like Bustamante but his "I'm fine with going to a decision" attitude bothers me, and his last fight at the NYE event he could have won at multiple points. I was really upset he didn't go for the kill
Kenny Florian
Alan Belcher
Alessio Sakara
Arlovski_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote