MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - IronMan's Log

Thread: IronMan's Log
View Single Post

Old 04-30-2008, 11:04 PM   #177 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Rolling with a Teacher

So, in case you're wondering, the subject at this school is one of my high school teachers, not one of my martial arts instructors. (they do enough to kick my ass when we're on the mat already)

One of my teachers, a religion teacher, actually, and I were talking about martial arts and he thinks of himself as a little bit of a martial artist (no BJJ training, no sambo training, and so on down the line of every grappling style), but he had a high school wrestling background (almost 30 years ago now), so he wants to roll a little bit.

I agreed to do it, but I'm not really sure how I want to handle the situation. Do I whup his ass and take some of his students respect (it's not like he disrespected me, so there's nothing personal about it)? Do I play around with him a little and do some interesting stuff? Do I stick to the basics and keep in BJJ 101?

Any thoughts?

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote