MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What the hell was Aoki Wearing?

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2008, 12:35 AM   #20 (permalink)
Split
WTF Chuck, Fight Me!

Split is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedor>all View Post
I think if the fight took place in the UFC, the refs would have stopped it when JZ was pounding Aoki upside the head, he really wasn't defending himself well.
When it was rolling live, i also would of said that, but on the replay, it seemed like a lot of the shots were actually blocked, and that Aoki was not moving because he wasnt hurt.. or at least not very hurt..but i do agree it did look a bit weird, one could think he was out on the spot, but i think the ref saw that Aoki was still moving.. It probably would of been a huge controversy if the fight was stopped, seeing how in the end Aoki seemed "ok"

THINK YOU CAN MANAGE AN MMA TEAM? Click Here!

BORED AND NEED AN EASY GAME? Click Here!
Split is offline   Reply With Quote