MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fill me in on Ishida

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2008, 03:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
plazzman
-I came|I saw|I failed-

plazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchable
Ishida is a special fellow. He is as tiny as they get, but he is still probably one of the fastest and athletic fighters out there. He is always exciting and never backs down. A lot of people complain that fights that go to decision are boring, and yes, alot of his fights have gone to decision, but I believe Ishida is one of the only guys out there that can make a decision as exciting as possible.

They call him the "Endless Fighter" because just as the name says, he never stops, hes constantly coming at you, overwhelming you with his quick wrestling and lightening footwork.

He's personally my favourite lightweight (with Gomi in second) out there and I'm rooting full force for him to win the DREAM Lightweight Grand Prix.
plazzman is offline   Reply With Quote