MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What's the best way to lose weight in about 2 months?

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2008, 05:20 PM   #20 (permalink)
davidm724
Featherweight

davidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enough
Really? Wow, I haven't seen anything that says "ephedra" in a long time. I see "guarana" or "guarana seed extract" but I never see "ephedra". I thought they totally got rid of it. I'm in Alaska though, so all I have around my town is a GNC.

I used to wake up at 4:30am for work (in a lumberyard) and work until 6pm or even later if needed. I had a horrible time staying awake just on the drive to and from work. So, I started taking these energy pills I found at a gas station. There were Yellow Jackets and Black Beauties. They both had different levels of caffeine and ephedra in them. The yellow jackets got me so amped up that I was nervous and shaky all the time. I couldn't think straight. So, I went down to the black beauties, which had a little less in them. It seemed perfect for me because two pills kept me going all day long without getting all anxious and jittery. I miss that ephedra. That was in the old days though, so I wouldn't get into that stuff again anyway. That job in the lumberyard was awesome though. I might as well have been working out 12+ hours per day. I don't know why I'm telling this story, but that shit is definitely dangerous. Now I'm hooked on coffee

Last edited by davidm724 : 05-02-2008 at 05:27 PM.
davidm724 is offline   Reply With Quote