MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What's the best way to lose weight in about 2 months?

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2008, 07:34 PM   #21 (permalink)
wallysworld191
Bantamweight

wallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Konverse View Post
I weigh 195 now and I'd really like to lose about 15 to 20 pounds in about 2 or 3 months! What are some good diet's or tricks to use to do so? *Recently I used hydroxycut as a cheater to help me lose about 20 lbs becuz I was overweight and wasn't working out and that helped me lose that weight, but now I am at a standstill with those pills and can't seem to lose any more weight reguardless.. Is there another type of pill to help me lose more weight/increase metabolism but not as dramaticly as hydroxycut?* Any and all help is greatly appreciated! thanks!
6 meals a day, walk in the mornings right when you get up for 45 minutes at a brisk walking pace (like 4.0) and eat low fat low carb foods. Fat burners are ok, i like Arson from muscle asylum. Take some vitamin b. drink alot of water (and nothing else) control your portion size too. and continue regular exercising (lifting, running etc)

youll loose fat like college girls loose morals after 2 beers

Enjoy a choke!
wallysworld191 is offline   Reply With Quote