MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ESPN Writer On Kimbo:"A runaway slave with a mouth full of gold teeth."

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2008, 01:59 AM   #18 (permalink)
Fedor>all
Banned

Fedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucomnvms1 View Post
I hope for the sake of the writer of the article, that he never runs into Kimbo.

1st of all, Kimbo has displayed the upmost class since becoming an MMA fighter. When you watch his interviews, he is articulate & respectful.

If Kimbo wants to wear gold teeth, that is his business. The only thing I care about is whether a person respects other people & Kimbo does respect other people. So more power to him to wear what he wants to!

People need to stop talking trash about Kimbo.
I agree with you with the exception of the bolded part. Kimbo's been respectful, and he realizes that he's at the bottom of the pecking order. However, I would say he's a farcry from articulate.
Fedor>all is offline   Reply With Quote