MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Women in the UFC????

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2006, 09:12 PM   #46 (permalink)
BadHabitBabe
Amatuer

BadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeetard
British Columbia
WFF 10 “Direct Hit”
The next World Freestyle Fighting event will be their 10th show and is entitled “Direct Hit.” The show will again take place at the Croatian Cultural Centre and be on November 26th.

Combat Athletics Grappling event.
Combat Athletics will be holding their 4th event on November 5th, in White Rock British Columbia, all submission grapplers are welcome to compete in the competition. For more info visit Combat Athletics
Thank you so much for posting this!!! The CCC is not too far away to get to from my place - I'm excited now!!!

- JustJanis the BadHabitBabe
Lover of all things Boxing & MMA!!!

"Welcome to my world. Hope you brought meds!"
Freddie Roach is the MAN!!!
BadHabitBabe is offline   Reply With Quote