MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why does TUF 4 stink?

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2006, 01:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
Mr. Bungle
Bantamweight

Mr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura about
I agree, I like seeing new talent too...they may not be as skilled but they seem far more hungry and fight with way more heart.

It also bothers me a little that Dana White constantly has fighters from the series who didn't win...didn't even make it to the finals. It just shows that the UFC is less concerned with the caliber of the fighters than it is with drawing a crowd to watch "personalities". It gives some legitimacy to the people who believe that the title holders in the UFC are paper champions who's reigns have been prolonged by giving them fights with obvious lesser opponents or fighters who are way passed their prime. I dont believe for a second that the top fighters in the UFC could compete on the world stage.
Mr. Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote