MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Noons says Diaz needs a doctors note for a rematch.

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2008, 02:47 AM   #12 (permalink)
AndyHI
Amatuer

AndyHI will become famous soon enoughAndyHI will become famous soon enoughAndyHI will become famous soon enoughAndyHI will become famous soon enoughAndyHI will become famous soon enoughAndyHI will become famous soon enoughAndyHI will become famous soon enoughAndyHI will become famous soon enough
No doubt, I would like to see a rematch, but I think Diaz is gonna have to work his way back up the ladder. Diaz has some mad skills,but a stoppage is a stoppage, I don't care who thinks its wrong/lame. The rules are the rules, IMO, if Diaz gets another shot at KJ, he's gonna get another beating...I saw nothing in that fight to make me think for one second that Diaz was gonna win...plus it was a good soppage, if the fight wasn't stopped, Diaz's face would've been severly messed up and would have needed even more surgery and time to recover, which would put him out of commission...and no on wants to see a great fighter like Diaz get put on the sidelines.
AndyHI is offline   Reply With Quote