MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Possible Spyware on site

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2008, 03:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
MagiK11
I LOVE BACON
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Possible Spyware on site

Hey have any of you ever came to the homepage of this site and get popups from those spyware optimizers and are forced to close your browser so you don't get infected?

I use firefox and several times I come on here and my page just gets redirected to some page claiming to be a spyware optimizer and it can clean my system and I know it's an infection. So I always close the browser windows that are open without clicking on yes or no so I don't get infected.

The page I normally get redirected to is http://www.performanceoptimizer.com/ Therefore, I just wanted to know if anyone else experienced this issue? Also I know I don't have infections on my computer since I was a level 2 technician with both HP and Dell and now I'm a level 1 one tech for the government. So I cleaned my computer and know I don't have a browser hijacker, a virus/trojan or a worm etc on my pc.

So anyone else experience this issue when they got on the site where your page gets redirected to some "fake" spyware program claiming to clean infections off your pc?

If you have the programmers/admins might want to check the adds, since one of the adds might have an infection in it.

Last edited by MagiK11 : 05-06-2008 at 03:47 AM.
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote