MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Roger Gracie to return against Yuki Kondo

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2008, 10:19 AM   #16 (permalink)
bbjd7
Banned

bbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By All
Jacare is far more focused on MMA than Roger. Jacare is training with Extreme Couture While I believe Roer does some training with Renzo at hs academy before his fights but not much.

Also grappling wise the HW divison with Werdum, Nogueira, Fedor, Barnett, Gonzaga, Monson, and Pe de Pano is loaded even if Roger is better than all of them grappling they are all world class while the MW divison has a few guys Almedia, Maia, but outside of that no real world class grapplers.

I see Jacare being a top 5 MW in the world. And if he can get to the UFC before another prospect named Jake Rosholt I think he has a shot to be #1 for a while before Rosholt who is considered the best MMA prospect in MMA's short history.
bbjd7 is offline   Reply With Quote