MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Any Lacrosse fans out there?

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2008, 10:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
Yup- it's a great sport. I've played for over 15 years now. I made it up to 4 Final Fours and the crowd and people you met were almost better than the games.

All_in_GSP- the only thing I can't agree with you on is Hopkins. Syracuse and JHU no likey each other.

mjbish23- that's cool you just started playing.
The year I was at Washington College we got a new coach and had a pretty bad year. WC normally is in the tourney but we went 6-8 and missed out.

Simplynate- it definitely can be hard to pick up at first.

mIsman23- all tournament games will be on ESPNU and then regular ESPN for the semi-finals and finals.

Memorial Day weekend is going to awesome: 2 semifinal lax games, UFC 84 that night, I do a triathlon on Sun. morning and then get the championship game on Monday.
Walker is offline   Reply With Quote