MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cro Cop - Lebanner moved to July 20th

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2008, 12:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Shamrock-Ortiz
Middleweight

Shamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He Crosses
Cro Cop - Lebanner moved to July 20th

http://www.nokaut.com/?id=12&solo_news=1572&

"Nokaut.com has learned today that Mirko Cro Cop will face LeBanner in July, instead of June 15 as reported earlier.

Although we are still waiting for the official confirmation, we have learned that Jerome LeBanner is set to face Semmy Schillt in K1 on June 29, so a new date for the Cro Cop vs LeBanner fight makes sense.

We called Mirko this morning to get the updates first hand.

"Yes, I'm going to fight on July 20. I was looking forward to appearing on the DREAM 4 card on June 15 and I based my preparations on that. I suffered a minor leg injury last week, but it doesn't affect my trainings. During a wrestling session, I slipped and felt pain in my left knee, but the medical exams have confirmed that no damage was done. I'm wearing a special bandage just as a precaution."

The only thing that we managed to get from Cro Cop regarding his next opponent, is that he is indeed training for a southpaw.

Official or not, Cro Cop vs Jerome is in the air, everyone wants to see it and DREAM will make it happen."

Argh, wanted to see this with the Middleweight fights.

Fedor vs. Josh Barnett
Fedor vs. Randy Couture
Fedor vs. Tim Sylvia - DEMOLISHED
Fedor vs. Andrei Arlovski - DEMOLISHED

hmmmmm, i wonder how many become reality..

Shamrock-Ortiz is offline   Reply With Quote