MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diaz pulled from DREAM

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2008, 02:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlsman23 View Post
This just has been added to my list of reasons why I don't like Shaw. He makes such a big deal about cross promotion because its better for the fighters but then pulls out on a deal because it could possibly interfere with his show. When I think the fans would like to see Nick fight over in Dream more so than they would like to see him fight in EliteXC.
It sucks but then you have to look at it from Shaw's perspective. Diaz is probably one of his biggest draws. A draw that has a fight coming up in an Elite XC event. With his fight coming up soon anything could happen with his fight with Inoue that could screw that up. How does Shaw profit if his star gets too ****ed up to fight on one of his (EliteXC) cards?
Bonnar426 is offline   Reply With Quote