MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Looking to Broaden my MMA Horizons

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2008, 08:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
kamikaze145
MMA fighter

kamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Looking to Broaden my MMA Horizons

I need the names of some SHOOTO dudes, or guys who are sweet but would be considered more obscure. I need to learn the 135, and 145 pound weight classes better. I follow the a lot of mma but have noticed recently that there are some orgs out there, mostly foreign ones that I dont know much about. Deep I think it is is another org. I dont know much about. I just saw the results for the Shooto card the Sakurai lost on and it made me realize I need to broaden my horizons, plus my favorite weight class is 155 and I am a 145 pounder so I need to learn the lower weight classes, and from what I understand they are dominated by foreign fighters. Give me names, links, etc.. thanks.
kamikaze145 is offline   Reply With Quote