MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Biggest opponent you've ever faced?

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2008, 02:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Guy
Bantamweight

Guy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enough
Biggest opponent you've ever faced?

Well what has been the biggest opponent you've EVER faced whether it be street fight, competition, whatever.

I remember that maybe about 6 months ago, there was this obese kid who was 225, about 5'7, and was harassing me and eventually he punched me (I'm about 5'9, 135) and I gave him a couple of knees and finished him off with a judo choke.

About a month ago, the same guy was starting stuff yet again, but he didn't want to do it out of hatred or bad blood, but out of competition (he was supposedly a black belt TKD guy) and we just went at it. I got him once again with some good jabs and finished it with a hook. He only got a good couple kicks on my shins, but it hurt him more than me I think.