MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - LOL! If Alvarez wins it all...

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
kamikaze145
MMA fighter

kamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Dont forget about Kawajiri guys, he has a similar skill set to Alvarez but he has spent more time in the fire. Alvarez has proven himself to be a monster at 155 but I have always thought that Hansen is a tad overrated and Alvarez is underrated. Not that Hansen isnt good, he has a great guard, and probably the most pound for pound power in all of mma but Alvarez beating him, although an upset to me isnt that amazing. If alvarez wins this whole thing then dang hes the man but I still have Kawajiri to win the whole thing. What is the official word on Aoki? Is he in the tournament or out of it?
kamikaze145 is offline   Reply With Quote